Welcome to MindSight
Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to learn more about my practice and how hypnotherapy can help you change habits, regain control and improve the quality of your life. Please contact me if you have questions. I'm happy to help in any way I can.
Ready for a Change?
Hypnotherapy changes problem habits and the things you do without consciously thinking about them. Maybe you want to lose weight, control cravings, quit over-eating or stop comfort eating. Or perhaps it's something as simple as helping you quit smoking, control pain, accelerate healing or just drink less.
Many people also use hypnotherapy to stop sleep problems or simply reduce the worries and stress that often make it hard to sleep. It's also useful to address concerns that you might not have considered. For example, most of our emotional reactions are driven by past experiences and occasionally we inadvertently learn a response that isn't helpful. Hypnotherapy easily transforms these subconscious responses and makes it easy to:
- Heal from difficult past experiences,
- Change the unwanted responses that ruin relationships,
- Get rid of negative emotional reactions,
- Change limiting ideas or beliefs,
- Free yourself from guilt,
- Forgive yourself and others or
- Eliminate irrational fears and doubts.
Hypnotherapy is also an excellent way to enhance your skills and abilities. It can give you instant access to resources you can use in a wide variety of situations which makes it easy to:
- Instantly feel calm and confident,
- Increase self-esteem,
- Improve focus and motivation, or
- Improve performance at work, school, in sports or even in bed.
Since hypnotherapy works with the part of your brain that controls your body, you can use it to change the way your body responds to stimuli or certain situations. That means you can:
- Control substance use,
- Decrease the frequency of hot flashes,
- Stop morning sickness,
- End Migraines,
- Get rid of allergies, or
- Accelerate Healing.
Because hypnotherapy makes it easy to re-train your brain, you can use it to solve problems that up until now may have seemed out of reach. The best part is it's safe, completely natural and often more effective than other approaches.
Get Rapid Results
My approach makes it easy for you to make the change you want faster and cheaper than you might expect. The vast majority of clients make important changes in their behavior in just 1 - 3 sessions. In fact in 2012 the average number of sessions per client across all issues was only 2.1, and in 2013 the average is 1.8 sessions. That means you save time and money while getting the results you’re looking for. Here's what you can expect:
- More than 9 out of 10 smokers using my approach quit smoking after just one session.
- The vast majority of my weight loss clients experience significant changes in their eating habits after the first session and begin losing 1 ½ to 2 pounds per week in 1 to 3 sessions.
- Most clients who want to control pain experience a significant increase in comfort in one session and most are pain free in 1 – 3 sessions.
- Clients struggling with sleep problems usually see improvements in the quality and duration of their sleep in 1 – 2 sessions with most returning to normal healthy sleep patterns in 2 – 4 sessions.
Results like this make it easy to see why hypnotherapy is one of the most effective approaches for making the changes you want.
Positive Change at a Great Price
Hypnotherapy improves your quality of life and it's important you get great results at a reasonable price. The price for hypnotherapy in the Portland Metro area ranges from $75 to $180 per hour. My rates are at the low end of the range even though I'm one of the most experienced hypnotherapists in the area. It's just one of the things I do to make sure you get the highest quality care at great price.
I offer free consultations so I can answer your questions about hypnosis, how it can help you, or to just make sure the “chemistry” between us feels right. Feel free to contact me to schedule your consultation. I'll take the time you need to help you find out if hypnotherapy is right for you.
Free Sessions for Veterans
I offer free sessions to veterans returning from service. There’s no cost or obligation and sessions are free for as long as we work together. It’s my way of saying “thanks” for the sacrifices they’ve made for our country.
One Last Thought...
It's important to remember that hypnosis is not a replacement for psychotherapy or medical treatment. I am not a doctor or psychotherapist and do not diagnose or treat a mental or physical illness. If you are in need of such treatment contact your physician or a licensed mental health professional.