Ready for a Change?
Hypnotherapy changes problem habits and the things you do without consciously thinking about them. Maybe you want to lose weight, control cravings, quit over-eating or stop stress eating. Or perhaps it's something as simple as helping you quit smoking, get motivated, or just drink less.
Because hypnotherapy re-trains your brain, you can use it to solve problems that may have seemed out of reach. Many use it to stop sleep problems, reduce stress or transform self-esteem. It's also useful for things you might not have considered. Hypnotherapy makes it possible to quickly:
- Heal from past trauma,
- Change the communication problems that ruin relationships,
- Stop over-reacting,
- Change limiting ideas or beliefs,
- Free yourself from guilt,
- Forgive yourself or others or
- Eliminate irrational fears and doubts.
- Improve performance at work, school, in sports or even in bed.
Since hypnotherapy works with the part of your brain that controls your body, you can change the body's response to stimuli or situations. That means you can:
- Decrease the frequency of hot flashes, morning sickness or motion sickness,
- Reduce the impact of migraines and allergies, or accelerate healing.
The best part is it's safe, completely natural and often more effective than other approaches.